I cannot access my newly created server, the communicated passwords don't work
Upload an SSH key
Remember that you have to create an SSH key BEFORE you create the server.
- Log in to the website www.cloudafrica.net
- On the left page, list click Keys
- On the far right click + SSH KEY
- Add a name for the key
- Add the key body in the text field, be sure to only use an OpenSSH format key (not Putty)
- Click the green button SAVE Key to complete adding the new key
During the server creation wizard, please be sure to select the key that you have just added to the system.
There is no content with the specified labels